INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WORKERS FOR DIGITAL MARKETING
Are you an international student (fluent in English, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Polish or Dutch), do you have a passion for digital marketing and do you want a student job in the heart of Aarhus?
About the position
You will have an important role to play in getting CyberPilot off the ground in one of our new markets such as Germany, Sweden, Norway, the Netherlands or Poland.
You will be our “local” man/woman, working here from Aarhus, ensuring that CyberPilot gets a foothold in the market.
We have the products, marketing-material, experience etc. from the Danish market. You bring the language and cultural understanding of the market. And together we win!
- Analyse and understand the cyber-security market of the specific market
- Prepare and translate our current digital marketing materials (from Danish or English) into a new and translated version of our current web-site, aimed at the specific market
- Develop relevant additional material to position CyberPilot as an attractive partner for new customers in the market.
- Handle enquiries from potential customers (of course in close cooperation with colleagues)
- Should study a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Must be hard-working, structured, responsible and cooperative
- Should have good communication skills, especially in writing
- Have a flair for IT – preferably with experience in websites, SoMe-platforms and so on – but this is not a requirement
- Have an excellent command of English and/or your native language (Norwegian, Swedish, German, Polish or Dutch)
CyberPilot is a Danish cyber-security company. We work with all types of companies and organisations, large and small, who wish to achieve effective IT security.
We are currently experiencing great growth in Denmark and are now ready to invest in the European market.
Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for our customers to integrate cyber-security and compliance into their business activities. We want to contribute to making cyber-security a priority, precisely by making it simple, effective and value-added.
We have an office in the center of Aarhus and managed on a daily basis by our CEO and co-owner Rasmus Hangaard Vinge.
Interested in the position?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com you have any questions about the position. Otherwise, please send us your application and resume as soon as possible and latest by 01.04.2020. We process applications and will have interviews for the positions on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you!